Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Witch Mountain has no Witches














Friday the thirteenth, Star hall 2 had a date with me on sharp 7pm with the Rock's new movie, race to witch mountain. hehe.

My impression was that " oh right, just another disney movie,
you know, for children and teenagers lah "

and WOW, i were so so SO wrong...














My eyes were set on the big screen after taking my seat.
Driving a taxi along, the movie drove and took me to witness
an adventure of a lifetime.

Full of thrill, actions and suspense, the Rock and both the teenagers
were undoubtedly, great actors to play the role of the characters in the movie.















2 things i want to emphasize:
I -> the girl's hair colour is just so nice.
2 ->the boy's eye is just so matured and engtao, OMG ! his eyesight has this 杀气 just like neng's sasuke eyes. hahah

I don't want to be a spoiler and tell the story here. But, it's really
a worthy movie to spend your time in the cinema.

It totally compensates back the disappointment i got from 七龙珠进化 :P

But then, "why has witch mountains hadn't had any witches?"

No comments:

Post a Comment