Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Starting the new semester

Supposed to update tomorrow, but
i just finished my classes, so... heh

Company Law
the title of the subject is to create this boredom+words only+non-stop lectures'
expression on every student.

UNTIL

I met...
a tutor of a million by the name
Mr Ong...

What's about him?

He is a Awesome Speaker.
He connects the lesson to how the wisdom of King Solomon's
prevail to forming justice, peace and civilisation...

















He talked on King Solomon...
A lot...
And what's so special with that? In the end, he wasted 2 Hours of wtf time
explaining on just two things:

1 - Body Corporate
2 - Limited Liability

WTF !! I learnt that in my previous semester.
I now do not believe if he says time is precious.

and wtf means

WAH, that's Fantastic !!

No comments:

Post a Comment