Saturday, March 7, 2009

From Neptune


















Tagging in sequence of rows

Musician # Alastair Wong
运动高手 # Sim Sui Chin
艺术家 # Matthew Chong
暴力人士 # Rachz (my best friend in facebook hahaha)
X手迟钝 # Kenny Yeo
凶手 # Not expose-able
沉迷电脑者 # Ka Shin 24/7 online de
Superman # Wilsred Chai
虫虫 # Zhang yi (hahaha)
The King # Me, of this blog
为食 # Sia Wen Jie
呀飘 # Neng (i saw the ghost walk)
隐形人 # My bro
肌肉男 # Lionel (A soon to be)
Photographer # Tim
Singer # Kinz
爱情专家 # Rest
书凯子 # Nigel Sim
Dancer # Sim Kah Ying
潜左水 # Ida Sim
不知明生物 # Felix (he's good, a lil weird, my ex classmate)
沉睡者 # Me
表演者 # Harry
安息中 # nah forget about this one

Why am I showing this?
I had been tagged, by not one, but TWO (ii) people as
Un-identified Object ...
OMGWTFBBQ !
yeah, now u know, I'm from Neptune g/g
hahah...

Just a worthwhile post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment